Pages

Whitney Eve

August 24, 2012

I had the pleasure of attending an intimate gathering with Whitney Port at Sportsgirl in Melbourne as she launched her WE by Whitney Eve line. Whitney's new line is a combination of cherry red and faded florals, perfect for the Australian summer. 
I've been a massive fan of Whitney Port since The Hills and The City, she was the main reason I watched the shows and I loved watching her career develop. But I'm not just a fan of her because of her reality T.V appearances, but because she is incredibly genuine, hardworking and talented. 





Whitney took us through each item in her Sportsgirl collection with the help of some amazing models and then answered some questions from the budding designers, fashionistas and fans who also attended.


 




3 tips on how to be more like Whitney Port:

1. Listen to M83 (easy right?)
2. Surround yourself with people you trust
3. Work harder than everyone else



I videoed some of her responses to questions for you guys to have a look at...





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

);