Pages

Unexpected Pleasures

August 6, 2012

Unexpected Pleasures is a contemporary jewellery exhibition (as the picture says haha) at the National Gallery of Victoria. It has some really artistic and really crazy designs but I suppose that's what happens when you fuse art and functionality. There's not much I can really say about this other that it was a good time filler and I enjoyed looking around. Oh, also it's free.
I make jewellery for a hobby so it was nice to get some inspiration from this for when I eventually get some time to get back into it.


I absolutely loved this bow fox. I really want to work out how to make them.









There are a lot of other things on at the NGV at the moment so make sure to pop in and give this a look if you're there for Napoleon or any of the other exhibitions.

Unexpected Pleasures - The Art and Design of Contemporary Jewellery
National Gallery of Victoria - NGV International
180 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Open until the 26th of August 2012
Free


bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

);