Pages

Murder Mystery

August 18, 2012

I normally wouldn't blog about my friends' parties but I just couldn't help myself with this one. I was very intrigued by the theme Murder Mystery and had no idea what to expect. We were asked prior to the soiree if we would like to have a character to play, but I'm not very good at taking role playing very seriously so I opted not to, however I was definitely in the minority.  
I'm still not entirely sure how the game was played but it was hilarious to watch. Everyone was given a character, money (fake of course) and tasks to complete, and the aim was to work out who the murderer is. This was all great, until multiple people decided they wanted to be a murderer too and we ended up with about 6 dead people.




My friend here had a special part to play and her own lines to say. She had to dress up as a ghost and tell everyone that she was going to avenge her death, and how did she do that you may ask? By sitting on the couch drinking beer and eating cupcakes with me.




Here was one of the unfortunate people who met their end. The amusing thing was about 30 seconds before she died, she ran up to me saying "oh my god, I've been murdered, I have to die, how funny is that?" and then proceeded to dramatically collapse.




I love themed parties, I think it makes everything so much more interesting, and this one was the mother of all themed parties. I know the birthday girl had an amazing time and I'm so glad everyone (except maybe me and my ghost friend) took their parts seriously.



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This looks hilarious. I wouldn't want to die or be the murderer as the mystery would drive me mad and I'd want to play detective! And I'd have much fun dressing up by channelling Mrs. Peacock from Cluedo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to dress up at scooby doo but i thought the birthday girl would kill me haha.

      Delete

);