Pages

London Queen

August 25, 2016

London has got to be one of my favourite cities, I always feel so at home. My first day back here and London has well and truly turned on summer!
Most people do a hop-on hop-off bus tour when they go to a big city like London, but we decided to walk it. Over 10kms later and we'd visited the London Eye, Big Ben and the houses of parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and many more cool places. We were completely pooped after our huge walk but it was so worth it.
It only took me maybe an hour to find squirrels. I went straight to St James' Park which is the first place I ever saw squirrels in 2011. Most people find Australia's fascination with squirrels strange, but we're one of the only places in the world that don't have them so they're an adorable novelty for us.
It feels so good to be back in London, and in a couple of days I'll be out of here off on another Contiki tour across Europe. 

Link Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

);